BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 1, 2008

this is how it has been...

I've been sick. Seriously. A two week flu that knocked me on my behind. Was feeling delicious for about a week (note: I love the word delicious...it's just...delicious) and then it hit my sinuses.

And stubborn like I am, upon hearing the clinic wait was 6 hours I decided to fix it myself. Anything to avoid two trips to a doctor in a month. It started with the purchase of a Neti Pot and it's brilliant. The only thing other than ridiculous amounts of painkillers that would take away the pain in my face. Three days later (along with my other witchy cure of peroxide in the ears) I'm cured. Yay.

Then there was the last minute rush to finish a piece for the V-day auctions. I decided to do one piece instead of a bunch of smaller ones, one I put more effort and thought into. I hate the photo, still trying to figure out this camera! but the piece itself is nice. Very delicate, not much of a "HEY LOOK VULVA" which was kinda my intent. Surprisingly difficult piece to figure out. I realize again, I go with the flow, I don't manage the custom work well. Still, I tried, and I'm pretty pleased with it.

vulvanecklace

1 comments:

France said...

Hi! I have a neti pot, and it changed my life! I'm interested in the peroxide in ears cure...