BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 7, 2008

Is there anybody out there?

I have to ask, is anyone reading this?
It's hard, you know, I have three separate blogs for different reasons. This is supposed to be a creativity blog and you know? I haven't been feeling all that creative lately.


The holidays have come and gone, I was spoiled and yet very little related to clay. I've been feeling off lately, like I can't keep up. I placed a large order of bleached trans to get working on some new canes and the whole order is garbage, it's too dark, too dry, I think it's partially cured. I can still use it to blend with other colours but it's not cane worthy, what's a girl to do? I still haven't received a refund and I've started using it out of desperation. Very disappointing.

/end rant

in good news, I'm going to work on some pieces for v-day and try and get myself healthy, it's been an icky, sickly few days.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Well, I read it anyway. Found you through your glow in the dark jade tutorial at polkadotcreations. Nice blog and beautiful work.
Hope you are feeling better.
Mid winter is always my least creative time. Maybe not enough sunshine. Maybe too much other stuff to do. Maybe too many other people need too much of me. Don't know. But...you are not alone out there.
Happy claying and creating. Spring is coming and your creative juices will flow!

Beadcomber said...

I check in once in a while Adria. Hope you've got your creative spark back. I know what you mean, I get those moments where I just can't get anything 'right' and other times it just flows so fast that I can't keep up, lol. You'll be back in no time!

Wes said...

I've got you RSS'ed. Doing what I can to follow Canadians...You ARE Canadian, right?