BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Little bits of this and that...

http://feeds.feedburner.com/LittleBitsOfArt (feed for this blog)

People have asked. I will tell you.
I loved Across the Universe. I have a short attention span and frequently wish things would just FINISH already. I never wanted this to end, ever ever.
ladybirdopener
So scraping together my last pennies I placed an order for some blanks and an order for some silver wire...
I think the new products are pretty awesome. Above, pretty easy to tell, is a brass letter opener, below a perfume pen (it's got a wick inside to absorb and hold your perfume so you can carry it around with you)
Yes, I will be doing some more masculin patterns for some of the items :)
anyway, that's it, oh hey, and a shiny bead with my canes on it...
greenmonarchperfumepen
monarchonmokume

0 comments: