BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 13, 2012

First day updates:

So we arrived at around 2, scrambled to find seats together and settled in. Played some interesting new "get to know you" games and I was really shocked by how many of the "regulars" are missing, specifically my Montreal crew, there's no Leslie, no Lynda, no Louise! These are the ladies that stand most as they were there from the start, but everyone is missed :(

So my camera is away but I got some photos to post later, we're off to breakfast, then BB2's awesome scrappy cane. Will post results!

much love to my clayamies <3

2 comments:

Beadcomber said...

It is too bad to miss some of the regular crew, but nice to make new friends also. Looking forward to the scrappy cane :)

Louise said...

So you are going to miss La française, hein! Have fun!