BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Morrisburg or burst

 The yearly pilgrimage to the cutsey little town Morrisburg is moments away, soooo excited. This year, I'm going with one of my beautiful, talented, and fantastic friends, 'Manda. We will travel hours and hours (okie just 2) seeking enlightenment, buffets, wine, and fabulous company.  I will finally get to meet Gera Scott Chandler, who has been such an inspiration to me for so many years, and of course, get to catch up with all the amazing ladies who make this weekend so special and something I look forward to all year. Eeee, excited :)

2 comments:

Beadcomber said...

hey adria...am your first follower!! hehe. Sure wish I could have gone to morrisburg. reading back on your blog and we're leading parallel lives. back injury and hand in cast here. here's to a late and better start of rest of year! :)

Adria said...

Well I appreciate it Tina! :) I lost all my followers when I switched blog addresses, what a pain eh?
I'm so sorry to hear about your injuries...it's a constant burden... I'm starting acupuncture this week to hopefully reduce some of the burning sensation in my hips and back that makes it nearly impossible to sleep, have you tried any alternative therapies?